At E-Logic Enterprises, looking after the personal data you share with us is extremely important. We want you to be confident that your data is safe and secure with us, and understand how we use it to offer you a better, more personalized shopping experience.
- Outlines the types of personal data that we collect;
- Explains how and why we collect and use your personal data;
- Explains why and when we will share personal data within E-Logic Enterprises Enterprises and with other organizations (suppliers and manufacturers); and
- Explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data.
We offer a wide range of products and services, so we want to clearly explain what this policy covers. This policy applies to our websites, including www.e-logic.in, and mobile browser (collectively, our “services”). Using our services means: This policy also applies when you shop with us over the phone, and also if you contact us, or any time we contact you about our services.
This section describes the personal data we may collect from you when you use our services, and what other personal data we may receive from other sources. Data you provide to us directly.
When you register on our site and for our services or purchase products, you provide us with the following:
- Your name, profile information, shipping address and billing addresses, email address, phone numbers, and business name (where applicable).
- When you create an account, you are prompted to create a username and a password. E-Logic Enterprises maintains your username and password inside our secure environment and only uses your information to welcome you back and to personalize your experience.
- The shipping and billing addresses you provided for convenience during future purchases.
- The products and other information in your cart, product, or contained in your order history.
When you contact us, any time E-Logic Enterprises contacts you, or whenever you take part in any promotions, competitions, or questionnaires from E-Logic Enterprises, or whenever you speak with us, we may collect the following information:
- Personal data you provide anytime you contact us (for example: your name and contact details, including phone and email);
- Details of the emails and other digital communications, including any links in them that you access, and whether you have opened the communications;
- Email headers, source IP Information, sending email server hostnames and ISP information
You are free to choose which information you want to provide to us, or whether you want to provide us with information at all. However, some information, such as your name, addresses necessary to process your transaction. By not providing this information, you will not be able to use our website, order products, or use some of our services.
When purchasing E-Logic Enterprises products, you should know:
- E-Logic Enterprises does not keep credit card numbers.
- E-Logic Enterprises integrates with regional payment processors such as PayPal process payment data through their sites and not through E-Logic Enterprises website.
Cookies and other tracking technology
E-Logic Enterprises may automatically collect certain types of usage information when you use our services, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, file information, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”).
We may collect remember your password information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or future visits to the site;
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to:
- Change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it;
- Disable existing cookies; or
- Set your browser to automatically reject cookies.
- **Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using the services, as some features and services on our website may not work properly. Depending on your mobile device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether or not you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it.
We may share your personal data in the instances described below:
- E-Logic Enterprises is the sole controller of your data. E-Logic Enterprises only shares your data with designated processors performing a service specific to your and E-Logic Enterprises joint interest. You can opt-out of E-Logic Enterprises communications at any time.
- Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, providing mailing services, providing tax and accounting services, contest fulfillment, web hosting, providing analytic services or delivering your product.
- We may share personal data with law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons, such as in cases where required by law or subpoena. E-Logic Enterprises may reasonably believe that such action is necessary to
(a) Comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement;
(b) To enforce our legal claims, protect the security or integrity of our services; and/or
(c) To exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of personnel, our visitors, or others.
- Other parties in connection with the (actual or potential) sale, purchase, acquisition, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, liquidation, dissolution, or similar transaction or proceeding on behalf of involving E-Logic Enterprises. In addition, supporting E-Logic Enterprises with addressing or resolving technical issues.
- When required, we disclose sales data on businesses and organizations to our suppliers and manufacturers for product demand, product purchase trends, and payment of commission to the supplier/manufacturer’s employees. This may include information disclosed to suppliers/manufacturers in support of product warranty, safety notifications and/or product support. Sales data is not provided on purchases identified as being from an individual consumer (non-business).
- Where it is permitted, some orders from businesses/organizations may be selected for follow-up by the supplier, manufacturer, their representative, E-Logic Enterprises Subsidiary, and/or a subsidiary of our parent company TTI, Inc. Orders identified as being from individual consumers (non-business) are not included. If the order from a business/organization is selected for follow-up, the contact information of the buyer of that order may be included so that further assistance can be provided on the project.
We care about the security of your information and employ physical, administrative, and technological safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of information collected through transactions on our website, and customer service. We have in place SSL to safeguard all our information.
We will store personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the business purposes fully outlined in this policy, in accordance with our legal obligations and the performance of contracts. In general, transactional records are deleted after statutory retention requirements have been met (a transactional record is the record of a purchase, invoice, refund, return).
Interest-Based Advertising. We participate in interest-based advertising, and use third-party advertising companies to serve you targeted advertisements based on your browsing history. Typically, though not always, the information we share is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies. Cookies and tracking technologies are able to recognize the device you are using and collect information, including click stream information, browser type, time and date you visited the site, and other information. Our third-party partners use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests, as well as provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics, and market research.
Social Media Widgets and Advertising. Our website may include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, or other widgets. These social media companies may recognize you and collect information about your visit to our site, and they may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of those companies.
We display targeted advertising to you through social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and others. These companies have interest-based advertising programs that allow us to direct advertisements to users who have shown interest in our services while those users are on the social media platform or to groups of other users who share similar traits. These advertisements are governed by the privacy policies of those social media companies that provide them.
Cross-Device Linking. We, or our third-party partners, may link your various devices so that content you see on one device can result in relevant advertising on another device. We do this by collecting
Information about each device you use when you log into our website. This allows us to provide interest-based advertising and other personalized content across your devices, perform analytics, and measure the performance of our advertising campaigns.
Google Analytics and Advertising. We use Google Analytics to recognize you and link the devices you use when you visit our website on your browser or mobile device, log in to your account on our site, or engage with us. Google Analytics allows us to understand how you interact with our site and tailor our advertisements and content to you.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 16. In the event that we learn we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information. If you believe that we have any information from a child under 16 on our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our services may contain links to and from third-party websites related directly to our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites. In addition, our users may post links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or websites. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies, terms, and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share information.
If you have any questions about this policy, the E-Logic Enterprises website, or E-Logic Enterprises services, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at
We may modify or update this policy from time to time to reflect the changes in our business and international compliance requirements. When any changes in the policy occur, we will update the ‘last modified’ date at the top of this page.